Free Studio Pickup in Seattle - Use "STUDIOPICKUP" in the Discount Area at Checkout
February 28, 2021
While my hanging planters are made to withstand various outdoor weather conditions, many air plants do better in an indoor environment until temperatures are consistently over 60° at night.
I like the look of the planters in combinations of 3 or more. Watch this quick video on Instagram of my own setup for an inside display here.
What you will need:
- Orphan Ten hanging planters with paracord
- Tillandsia, xerographica, or spanish moss plants from your local garden shop or online at AirPlantSupplyCo.com
- "S hooks" by Cal Dangles via Etsy
- A wrap around curtain rod. I use one by Urbanest in glossy white from Amazon
- Airplants like bright light but will deplete moisture in direct. aracord
- Soak them once a week for about 20min, gently shake off the excess water, and dry upside down.
- In warmer months, give them a little extra spritz with a water bottle.